Another screenshot, with the newest additions called at the moment 'snakes'. As always none of this is final, with the colours easily changed by changing a single line. It doesn't show any actual gameplay.
I updated to Flex 4.6 on Saturday. As before I went straight to flex-config.xml to change the 'target-player' to 10.2. It immediately wouldn't build as it could not find playerglobal.swc for Flash version 10.2. I found where they can be downloaded from Adobe:
But the oldest version there is version 10.3, so that's what I'm using until I track down an earlier version. I also had to change 'static-link-runtime-shared-libraries' to true for it to build a working version, but otherwise it's no different. At least I'm now ready to target Flash 11 if I ever need to.
Edit: I found version 10.2 of playerglobal.swc in Flex 4.5.1 downloaded from here
So I can now target 10.2 again. It would have saved me time and Adobe bandwidth if this were included in Flex 4.6 or downloadable separately.